MO SALAH will be out to win his third Premier League Golden Boot this season as Liverpool will look to regain the title.
William Hill are offering punters the chance to back Salah to get off the mark in August at a boosted price of 20/1.
New customers can back Salah to score one or more Premier League goals in August at 20/1 HERE* (mobile only).
This offer is only available to new customers and you must sign up to William Hill* using promo code ‘EPS20’.
The maximum bet for this offer is £1.
And if Salah scores a Prem goal in August, you will be paid out in free bets.
DREAM TEAM 2021/22
PLAY DREAM TEAM FOR THE 2021/22 SEASON
- £100,000 prize pot up for grabs
- £50million budget to build your best XI
- Play in Mini Leagues against your mates, colleagues, etc
- Click here to play for FREE
- Dream Team app available through Apple Store and Google Play Store
Salah and his Liverpool teammates have three Premier League games in August.
They kick-off their campaign away to newly promoted Norwich and then they will face Burnley in their second game of the season.
Before a crunch game against Champions League winners Chelsea on the 28th of August.
Salah missed out on winning the Golden Boot last season by just one goal to Harry Kane who ended the season on 23 goals.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS
Liverpool’s Premier League fixtures
Sat 14th Norwich City (5:30pm)
Sat 21st Burnley (12:30pm)
Sat 28th – Chelsea (5:30pm)
*Terms and conditions: 18+. Play Safe. New customers using EPS20. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 4th August 2021 until 17:30 on 14th August 2021. Max £1 bet at 20/1. Returns paid as 2 x £10 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply. 18 + begambleaware.org
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org